We deliver worldwide either via courier (Ireland / UK) or by registered international post.
If in stock your goods will be delivered within one normal working day of your order completing. You will be advised via email of any delays due to stock availability.On despatch of your goods our system will email you to advise of shipping.Please Note: Goods for return must be shipped at your own expense.
From time-to-time things just aren’t right. We understand that and will do our best to ensure that you remain a satisfied customer. To ensure that we can provide this service we have the following returns policy:
- Please ensure that you have used the guidelines for use provided both in your packaging and on our website.
- Please note there is a 28 day guarantee on all our heavy dance shoes. Tips, heels, straps and buckles are not covered in this guarantee but will be repaired and shipped back to the customer free of charge, and the customers shipping charge refunded.
- Please contact us prior to returning any product. We may be able to resolve simple issues over the phone. If we can’t we will issue a returns number. This will assist our warehouse in returning goods and ensuring that any replacement goods / refunds are sent to the right person.
- Please ensure that any goods you are returning are in an as-new condition, i.e. unsoiled and undamaged. We cannot accept return of goods that have been used*
- Shipping on returns for exchange or refund is at your own expense. If you are exchanging goods that are not faulty we may request shipping fees prior to despatch of replacement items.
- Refunds will be made via the original method of payment, e.g. credit card, debit card, etc.
- Hallmore must be contacted within 5 working days of you receiving goods which are not suitable. After 5 working days we cannot accept returns to be refunded. Shoes can be exchanged for a different size within 14 days of receiving the shoes.
* This does not apply to goods being returned as faulty.